Working closely with the business, compliance professionals ensure that our risk based programme is both globally effective and locally anchored to our key divisional businesses. As an independent and robust second level control function, the Compliance Department seeks to manage compliance risk and deepen the culture of compliance at Deutsche Bank through the development and management of strategies that are sustainable and increases the trust of our clients.
- Work with the Regional Markets Compliance Heads to develop and implement a strategic compliance programme across Global Markets. Work with Business and Compliance stakeholders to ensure the framework of global, regional and product policies, procedures, training, risk assessment, testing and surveillance are sufficiently comprehensive, up to date, effective and consistent.
- Co-ordinate and drive forward the implementation of regulatory change programmes within Compliance and the businesses. Manage Compliance-related books of work to support remediation initiatives and the Bank’s 2020 Strategy. Provide leadership and assistance on ad hoc investigations and regulatory enquiries. Provide subject matter expertise on Markets issues to the Central Compliance teams as appropriate.
- Work with the Regional Markets Compliance Heads and regional Business leads to ensure key risks and emerging are regularly reassessed, are well understood within the businesses and mitigation initiatives on track. Assist in co-ordination of regional regulatory visits.
- Develop performance standards and metrics within the advisory teams and work with Central Compliance teams to enhance general Compliance MIS. Develop and implement MIS for the team for submission to various Global Markets and Compliance Executive Committees
- Work with the Regional Markets Compliance Heads to assess ongoing resource needs with Business leads and Compliance management and undertake recruitment as necessary. Assist in the development of a career development programme for team members.
You will have:
- Significant experience (minimum 10 years) in senior Compliance advisory role at major investment bank(s). Strong interpersonal and people management skills with experience of managing senior business relationships. A proven track record of delivery on regulatory change programmes and major Compliance projects.
You will be:
- Self-motivated and results-driven, you will be able to balance multiple high profile projects and deliverables and thrive in a high pressure environment. Strong persuasion and influence skills, calling on your product and people experience to drive Compliance initiatives to timely conclusion. Clear appreciation of the importance of a holistic compliance programme and commitment to consistency of global standards.