As such, Compliance APAC is seeking an experienced person to support the various activities within Business Management, with a primary focus on the outsourcing area.
- In collaboration with regulatory office teams in APAC, understand and advise on risks and regulatory requirements relating to outsourcing of systems, data and processes.
- Participate in regional outsourcing / insourcing projects and provide required Compliance opinion, in liaison with project manager and regulatory office teams
- To keep abreast of the regulatory development on outsourcing, cross border data sharing, IT outsourcing, and related matters, as well as technology-related compliance matters (such as regulatory requirements on technology risk management).
- To support the bank’s Digital ambitions by advising on regulatory requirements related to technology risks and outsourcing for Digital Programmes, in collaboration with regulatory office teams.
- Territory Compliance Officers and Regulatory Office Compliance Officers in the Region
- Compliance COO Office APAC
- Business & Technology teams (including IT Security, IT Risk, Data Officers)
- Digital representatives from Operational Perimeters
- Legal (Data Protection, IT, Cybersecurity and Intellectual Property practice)
- Members of Outsourcing and Digital Working Committees