Our client, a fintech startup firm is seeking for a super smart, self-motivated, personable hands on person that is hungry, eager to learn and excited to join their Compliance team. This is a unique opportunity to make a real impact off the bat in an exciting and growing industry at a firm well-positioned for success. This position is full-time at the firms offices in New York City, and will report to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Perform retail on-boarding using CDD and EDD research efforts and strategies as well as sound judgment and decision-making
- Contributing to the creation and framework of the KYC/CDD program’s policies and procedures for current products and services.
- Working alongside compliance and IT colleagues to vet and implement the most suitable
technology and platforms for surveillance.
- Juris Doctor preferred or fairly recent college graduate
- 1-2 years of financial services industry regulatory compliance or related experience
- Track record of success and results, ideally in a high-growth or entrepreneurial environment
- Based in NYC
Competitive base salary, health benefits, and profit interests (similar to stock options)
Please send resumes to Jack Kelly – JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com