Are you risk averse but commercially aware? Are you looking for a generalist role that will give you exposure to the full range of asset classes and a range of stakeholders? Are you a team player who enjoys working in a collegiate and supportive environment?
- support the business in managing risk
- perform second-line-of-defence activities in relation to consequential risks
- ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
- deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
- provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risk
Experience & skills:
- a degree in a business, finance or legal discipline, or Compliance specific training or qualifications
- minimum 10 years’ + experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
- sound know-how in the analysis of business processes and front to back control framework
- strong understanding of fixed income and/or treasury business
- good understanding of benchmarks submissions process
- strong understanding and knowledge of the regulatory developments in UK and FCA standards.
- experience in managing senior stakeholders.
- prior experience of having managed a small team/s and act in the capacity of a mentor to more junior members in the team.
- able to critically verify aspects of the commercial and operational arrangements within the business and challenge documentation with an independent mindset
- a team player
- the type of person who looks for solutions and has strong intellectual curiosity
- reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don’t scare you)
- able to operate autonomously.