- Manage physical security in DocuSign France.
- Manage internal audits in DocuSign France.
- Manage compliance of DocuSign’s Certification Authorities operations.
- Conduct customer audits in France and Europe under supervision of compliancy team.
- Assist compliancy team in drafting certification & signature policies.
- Provide consultancy to customers regarding certification & signature policies in the context of their business process, under the supervision of compliancy team.
- The Compliance & Audit Manager of DocuSign France will work part of the global Compliance team part of our Risk Management and Legal Organization.
- They will collaborate with Information Security team on global compliance program initiatives impacting DocuSign operations in France
- 5 years minimum of proven experience in information compliance.
- Strong customer focused written and direct communication skills.
- Knowledge of KYC / AML regulations, ISO27001.
- Experience with Cloud computing, PKI.
- Experience with auditing and risk management.
- Proficiency in English and French.
- Must have a solid understanding of information technology and information security.
- Comfortable in working within a matrix organization.
- Position based in Issy-les-Moulineaux, France.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs