We’re looking for an exceptional candidate who will be accountable for completing daily tasks and responsibilities to ensure the Company’s adherence to customer (payee) verification and validation processes and other related initiatives within published service level agreements (SLAs).
This role will be located in our Vancouver, BC office and will report to the Compliance Operations Manager – KYP Risk
- Validate supporting materials provided for existing customers and ensure consistency with application details
- Effectively communicate, either verbally or electronically, requests for additional supporting information in a clear and concise manner
- Assist with risk awareness and training of staff across the organization and customers (as needed)
- Contribute to the designing, building, and documenting the KYP program
- Maintain positive and constructive working relationships with various teams to include relationship management, Risk and AML Compliance
- Identify opportunities for streamlining tasks and processes that would include communicating with both internal and external developer resources
- Ability to think creatively to efficiently resolve issues facing customer in a seamless way
- 1-3 years equivalent work experience in customer verification, due diligence and/or Know Your Customer (KYC) operational processes.
- Undergraduate degree in business, accounting, finance or a related field is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and able to effectively adapt to change.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong research, processing, and analytical skills with ability to analyze data and disposition appropriately.
- Expertise in the use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Desire to work within a fast-paced environment in the payments industry.
- Demonstrated initiative and desire to learn.
- Excellent and effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills with both internal and external constituents.