An exciting Compliance Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Compliance Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Compliance Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for assisting in the end-to-end processing of Compliance /AML documentation.
- Monitor the timely and accurate completion of review cases
- Provide ad hoc process advice to the relevant front office and operations teams impacted by FATCA/CRS
- Monitor the data compliance reports and ensure that all identified data gaps and errors are remediated
- Assist with the remediation of any issues identified, including liaison with relevant stakeholders to ensure correct remediation practices have been followed
- Support the Compliance Managers in advising business and operations colleagues in respect to process execution queries
- Support the Client Tax Information Compliance team in promoting and managing the culture
- To succeed in this business control management environment, you will need to have the ability to work in a retail and wealth management environment.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a Financial Institution in similar role with AML and compliance experience
- Excellent track records in terms of turnaround and ability to identify key AML/KYC issues
- Strong excel, macros and report presentation skills