We are seeking a hardworking, detail oriented, proactive Analyst with a good attitude who is looking for a career. The primary role ensures that the Bank meets its vendor management obligations, working in partnership with all departments and vendor owners of the Bank. It also serves as the administrator of the Bank’s vendor management system software and assists with all bank wide vendor management related compliance efforts. The role also assists in the Bank’s overall compliance efforts by assisting in customer due diligence and risk assessments.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the Bank’s compliance with laws, regulations, and subjects related to lending operations.
- Perform and/or review of consumer compliance Risk Assessments.
- Assist Compliance Officer with testing and monitoring of consumer compliance laws/regulations/subjects pertaining to ensure compliance.
- Review complaints, advertisements, websites, etc. to ensure compliance/quality control.
- Assist Compliance Officer with coordination of responses related to FDIC and NJDOB during examinations.
- Updating and when necessary, drafting compliance related policies and procedures related to the Bank’s lending operations.
- Facilitate review and closeout of compliance issues via software data tracking system.
- Assist colleagues with compliance, Bank policy questions.
- Additional compliance related projects as needed.
What we’re expecting:
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the consumer lending compliance.
- Extensive knowledge of the laws, regulations, and subjects applicable to consumer lending products and services: TILA, ECOA, FCRA, UDAAP, SCRA, E-Sign, Privacy, Identity Theft, Marketing, Fair Lending, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of consumer lending products and services.
- Experience completing and/or review of Risk and Self Assessments.
- A JD, Paralegal Certificate or CRCM is not required however applicant must have ability to research and analyze laws and regulations in a meaningful manner.
- Experience with testing transactions, disclosures, and websites.
- Integrity, ability to work independently, and strong problem solving skills.
- Exceptional collaboration skills and a desire to work as part of a high performing and demanding team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Cross River is the premier financial services organization that merges established lending and credibility of a bank with the innovation and product offering of a tech company. We support business needs spanning the entire spectrum of the transactional chain by adapting our technology and ensuring compliance to provide trusted, streamlined solutions to our clients so they can grow in the ever-evolving market.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Cross River Bank provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, disability, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.