- A market leading private equity and fund administration firm is seeking a Compliance Analyst to help support and advise on compliance infrastructure set-up on behalf of their private equity and real estate clients. This role will report into a Senior Compliance Consultant.
- The role holder will also set up manuals, policy and procedure documents and work with clients to ensure their procedures and practices are appropriate for their business. This will include performing or managing compliance monitoring with clients in accordance with annual agreed plans.
- The role also requires production of client reports, providing information on regulatory developments to clients on periodic and pro-active basis, providing ad-hoc advice to clients as requested, participate in pitching on-going services and projects when required and leading thematic reviews.
To be suitable for this role you must be/have:
- A proven track record within compliance gained within the Financial Services industry.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Ability to understand and implement solutions to address the regulatory requirements of the client.
- Sound knowledge of the FCA handbook.
- Able to recognise and respond to risk situations and stays up to date with appropriate legislation and professional standards.
- Able to use relevant systems and other appropriate software packages effectively.
- Good listening and questioning skills and has strong spoken and written communication with clients
- Keen to be involved and contribute to a growing business
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs