We are looking for a highly motivated recent graduate with a passion for creative problem solving. This role will present opportunities for the Analyst to work within leading global investment banks and assist our clients in optimizing their operations and compliance functions. Under the guidance of world-class subject matter experts, you will be exposed to a variety of projects that could include reviewing and revising management processes, implementing enterprise systems or analyzing internal processes to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines. You will learn to articulate business requirements and provide project and technical support for an array of clients. Our analyst work side by side with senior staff and gain the knowledge and experience required to ensure that client projects are successfully executed.
- Create and maintain a regulatory inventory.
- Review and recommend policy updates to ensure they reflect regulatory requirements for our clients.
- Assist in the design and implementation of compliance risk assessments and programs.
- Contribute to monitoring and testing activities and deriving appropriate metrics.
- Monitor and test the effectiveness of controls as they relate to the regulatory obligations.
- Identify aggregate, report and escalate compliance risks, issues and control enhancements to project leads and partners.
- B. Comm, MBA, or LLB
- 3+ years of Financial Services Experience, specifically within Compliance or Operations
- Clear understanding of either Capital Markets, Insurance of Retail Wealth
- Self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and data driven approach to problem solving
- Advanced knowledge in the use of data analytic tools (MS Excel, Access, etc.)
- Advanced analysis, problem solving, and business relationships skills
- Experience in communicating effectively with partners
- Strong understanding of control principles (COSO, Lean, et al)
- Ability to capture requirements and translate them into language specific to compliance or business audience.
- Experience executing QA and/or QC of business processes.
- Strong reporting skills inclusive of the creation of presentations, issue analysis, and executive summaries.