The Cybersecurity organization’s objective is to ensure that JPMC is able to effectively detect, prevent, and respond to cyber threats against our technology infrastructure. The scope of Cybersecurity comprises detection and monitoring of threats and vulnerabilities, managing security incidents, and evolving our preventive infrastructure to keep ahead of the threat. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm’s risk posture.
The Cloud Security Engineer will design, develop, test and implement JPMorgan Chase & Co security solutions for our cloud environments. The successful candidate will work within the Security Engineering team, in partnership with the firm’s Architecture, Security Operations and Lines of businesses, in a hands-on environment; working with numerous and varied applications. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of practical skills to include (in no particular order or combination): networking, development, engineering, administration, information technology, and cyber security.
- Performs deployment, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the cloud security platforms
- Help develop new cloud security strategies and implementations for the firm
- Work within a DevOps security model so that security is automated and elastic across all cloud platforms
- Support the Firm’s goals in secure cloud adoption through hands on interaction with development teams to cultivate a cloud first mindset in transitioning workloads
Qualifications – BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- Hands on engineering experience specific to:
- Experience working with Cloud technologies such as AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge of core security fundamentals and knowledge
- Knowledge of core concepts and technologies for Public, Private and/or Hybrid Clouds
- OS experience (RHEL, Ubuntu, Windows Server)
- Understanding of networking
- Understanding of host based security and tooling
- Programming Skills… Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash and/or Go