This senior management position is responsible for leadership and oversight of strategic and tactical execution of Hornblower’s accounting, finance and operations initiatives. The CFO reports to the CEO and collaborates closely with General Managers and Corporate department heads. Only local candidates will be considered.
Position specific responsibilities:
- Lead Corporate finance team including all hiring, mentoring & development.
- Team with the Port finance teams to ensure accounting best practices are fully developed and implemented company-wide while adhering to all requisite regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with Corporate IT team to develop, implement and manage all IT systems that support financial reporting functions.
- Ensure integrity and timeliness of all financial processes across the company & business units.
- Take an active role in improving operating performance by teaming with business unit General Managers to achieve overall operational goals. Lead key initiatives in finance that support overall strategic goals and objectives.
- Take leadership role in development and implementation of business intelligence platforms to improve overall organizational reporting & develop a more forward-looking approach to all financial modeling.
- Collaborate with Corporate human resources department to build out training, mentorship and other personnel development programs throughout entire organization.
- Communicate financial targets, metrics and results to the company, ensuring employees understand financial and operational goals and performance.
- Collaborate with Corporate VPs & Directors, including marketing, sales, IT and human resources; set department goals and work closely with VPs & Directors to ensure goals are met.
- A minimum of 7 years’ financial experience, with at least 3 years in a senior management role
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business
- MBA and/or CPA desirable
- Experience in analysis & implementation of IT systems
- Strong track record successfully implementing a wide range of improvements in a prior accounting/finance position – POS, Central Accounting Practices, etc.
- Experience in a growth oriented organization with a complex operating structure
- International experience with multinational company preferred, but not required