An international leading Fintech company is in building their presence in the US market.
This fast-growing company seeks a Chief Compliance Officer (CCO). The CCO will manage the USA’s license application process, oversee anti-money laundering, interact with regulatory agencies, and build then run the compliance program.
This is a mission critical important position for the long-term growth of the company.
If you are looking for a great growth opportunity in an exciting area, motivated for a hands-on role, work with international partners, desire to be part of the next wave of innovation, then this job may be perfect for you.
• Manage license application process with USA’s management team and outside legal counsel
• Advise on regulatory compliance, with emphasis on compliance with laws and requirements related to virtual currency
• Design the AML/KYC Compliance framework and develop AML Compliance Training Programs
• Develop and implement compliance monitoring systems
• Plan, design and implementation of compliance projects and controls
• Report to/interface with the Risk & Compliance Team in other countries
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum 3-5 years compliance experience in a Fintech, payment or related financial institution
• Knowledge and experience with online financial services for consumers
• Ability to lead in a growing company environment with focused and hardworking individuals
• Experience in any of the following industries: Financial Front Office, Online Payments, Cryptocurrency
• Regulatory, Compliance, and Management
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly – JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com