onsumer & Community Banking (CCB) Technology provides support for the CCB businesses which serve more than half of US households and four million small businesses across Consumer, Business and Home Lending, Card Services, Chase Wealth Management, Auto Finance, Chase Paymentech, and Digital Media. The CCB Technology organization is comprised of approximately 7,800 employees globally, with an annual technology investment of $3 billion.
As senior executive assistant for the Infrastructure & Production Management (IPM) organization, you will perform diverse and various duties that require advanced knowledge and skills in support of the IPM Chief Technology Officer. The role requires a high level of independent judgement and confidentiality, as well as a supreme sense of discretion, initiative, and sound decision-making skills. You will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively and proactively handle multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, to include managing and coordinating calendars, meetings and/or events, travel, and more. You may also act as a team leader or technical expert to assist others in understanding or completing assignments.
Skills and experience requirements include:
- Strong PC skills to include proficient knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Advanced organizational skills
- The ability to coordinate and maintain sensitive reports and analyses
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Tact and excellent judgment in confidential situations; proven experience interacting with senior leadership
- At least five years of executive level administrative experience