- Our Global Corporate & Investment Banking business focuses on building long-term relationships with more than 3,000 large U.S. and multinational corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors. We provide strong advisory expertise, capitalizing on powerful mergers and acquisitions, corporate banking, treasury, debt and equity product expertise to deliver integrated financial solutions.
- The Roadshow Coordinator organizes logistics and prepares schedules for corporate management teams to meet with prospective and/or existing investors in connection with an equity or debt capital raise. As such, the position entails heavy client interaction, primarily with corporate management teams, as well as, Equity / Debt Capital Markets and the institutional salesforce.
Key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Heavy logistics coordination including, but not limited to, hotels, ground transportation, private air, commercial air and conferences / private investor events
- Meeting coordination – Work in conjunction with Sales and Capital Markets to arrange a daily marketing schedule for equity and debt clients. Coordinate meeting times and feasibility based upon travel, investor demand and client availability.
- Client Services – Heavy contact with corporate management teams; must be able to balance a client’s demands against the greater good; must be professional, responsive and polite in extremely difficult circumstances.
- Research and select venues, menu and make arrangements for conference calls, Netroadshow and audio-visual for Management Presentations / Roadshow Kickoffs and Investor functions.
- Perform duties of on-site staff person to oversee and coordinate all aspects of special events, especially investor presentations, for groups of 20 to 200 attendees.
- Reconciliation of all roadshow-related expenses.
Key Skills for this role are:
- Ability to effectively and extensively interact with all levels of Capital Markets professionals, from Analysts to Managing Directors within the corporation; as well as senior ranking officers from Corporate Issuers (i.e. CEO, COO, CFO, etc.)
- Effective multi-tasking skills – Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Stress Management – Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Team-oriented – Ability to partner with local, regional and global counterparts on a daily basis.
- Time Management – Must work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible with working hours – Willingness and ability to work extended hours when necessary.
- Undergraduate degree and/or 2-3 years of roadshow coordination experience
- Computer skills a must
- Organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Personable and professional, people-oriented and decision-maker
- Accessible and responsive at all times, including off-peak hours.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs