- Global Wealth Management Operations provides brokerage, investment and financial services to hundreds of thousands of individual investors. We apply our expertise in serving institutional clients to create new opportunities for people to achieve their personal financial goals. Morgan Stanley has one of the largest retail brokerage networks, with numerous worldwide representatives and retail locations. Our services are tailored to each client’s investment objectives, risk tolerance, and financial needs. Products include mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and alternative investments where appropriate, as well as banking, mortgages, insurance and annuities.
- The Capital Markets Core Processing (CMCP) regulatory reporting operations team supports and assists with monitoring the exception processes with respect to TRACE, MSRB, OATS, ACT, and DTCC reporting. The team researches and communicates all mismatches, rejects, and late reports to the appropriate trading, compliance, and operations personnel. The team is responsible for ensuring that INSITE, Large Treasury, and FOCUS reporting. The team is also responsible for Federal Reserve TIC reporting for MSSB. This reporting occurs, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually. Variance and threshold analysis is conducted by the team prior to submission. The team supports these functions as well as providing metrics surrounding late reporting and mismatches for TRACE, MSRB, OATS , and ACT to the escalation team comprised of trading, compliance, and operations.
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- More than 3 years experience in financial and banking industry
- Superior communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Have analytical skills to review spreadsheets and analyze data
- Conscious of meeting deadlines
- Regulatory reporting experience (at least one year) highly preferred
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs