Citco Bank Nederland N.V. (“CBN” or the “Bank”) is looking for a Business Compliance Manager who can demonstrate to be a professional and practical compliance manager. The Business Compliance Manager will assist the CBN Management Board in achieving compliance with both local regulatory legislation and other associated bodies having supervisory authority over Within the 3-lines of defense model the Business Compliance Manager will be a first line role that leads and assists in the implementation of new regulations and legislation.
Job Duties in Brief:
The Business Compliance Manager will report into a member of the Management Board.
- Advising management on laws, regulations, and standards in respect of integrity risks the business is facing including keeping them informed on all new developments in that field and the impact on the organization and its related internal policies and procedures;
- Hands-on assisting in (i) the subsequent implementation of projects and initiatives, (ii) lead in projects and initiatives on implementing new regulatory requirements, and (iii) actively managing the Legal Forecast Tool and ensuring that all deadline are closely monitored and met;
- Identifying, documenting and assessing on a pro-active basis the compliance requirements associated with the Citco Bank’s activities including the development of new products and business practices and the proposed establishment or continuation of certain business relationships.
- The successful candidate monitors compliance by using performance indicators and assesses regularly Citco Bank’s compliance procedures and guidelines as to appropriateness and if deficiencies are identified proposes management amendments to cover such deficiencies;
- Preparation and coordinating closely with management on all regulatory issues, visits, communications and changes etc. In coordination with management and other departments the candidate builds and enhances the relationship with the regulatory bodies that supervise CBN
- Draft or amend procedures following the implementation of laws, regulations and standards.
- University degree in Law;
- Strong knowledge of compliance & risk management;
- A minimum of 5-8 years compliance related work experience in a financial services institution;
- Extensive experience working with DNB, both in addressing DNB’s regulations and liaising with DNB regulators. Compliance experience beyond policy setting. Has been involved in translating requirements to business requirements in for example a project setting;
- Successful track record in providing compliance and regulatory support as part of multi functional project work streams;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and in writing;
- Proven solution provider with an innovative approach;
- Strong analytical, research and reporting skills ;
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral);
- Independent and team worker;
- Pro-active and result driven.