At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a BSA/AML/OFAC Director to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The BSA/AML/OFAC Director is responsible for directing Bank Secrecy Act anti-money laundering and Office of Foreign Asset control Operations at Heartland and all member banks and affiliates, to meet organizational, financial, operational, service and growth plans. In addition, this position is responsible for the oversight of the entire Fraud department.
- Acts as the BSA Officer for Heartland, and ensures the establishing of a qualified BSA officer for each member bank
- Directly Supervises the HTLF BSA Officer and Analysts
- Develops, implements and maintains a risk assessment and control framework through strong compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Related Degree
- 10+ years of related banking experience including Bank Secrecy Act, fraud, security and risk management
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
· Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
· Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
· Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members