An international wholesale and commercial bank seeks a BSA/AML Compliance Analyst with more than 5 years experience. The Compliance Analyst Position’s duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to performing day-to-day BSA/AML responsibilities, assisting with investigation and documentation on suspicious activities (including alerts and cases), assisting with filing SARs, as well as attending a number of advanced compliance training programs for BSA/AML/USAPA/OFAC etc.
The duties & responsibilities of the NY Branch’s Compliance Analyst shall also include the following:
- Assist BSA/AML Compliance Officer with compliance testing and monitoring
- Assist BSA/AML Compliance Officer with coordination of regulatory responses for FRBNY and NYDFS during examinations;
- Facilitate review and closeout of compliance issues through a software data tracking system;
- Assist colleagues with various compliance and bank policy questions;
- Take on ad hoc compliance projects as needed.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in banking compliance or regulatory roles.
- Experience with compliance monitoring and testing systems.
- Full knowledge of applicable laws and regulations impacting BSA/AML/OFAC compliance.
- Experience with testing transactions, disclosures, and utilizing websites for investigations.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of international wire transactions, lending, deposit and trade finance products and services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite – Intermediate Level
- CAMS, or similar compliance certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in law or business (JD or Master’s Degree) preferred.
Please contact James Defranco at 212-997-3163 and send resumes to James@ComplianceSearch.com