We work with a broad range of clients from small organisations to large multinationals, specialist firms to complex businesses, spanning the wealth management, pensions, hedge fund and private equity sub-sectors. You will work with a variety of clients across the Insurance & Investment Management industry.
As a Senior Associate you will be responsible for the delivery of work to several of our clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Internal Audit for Insurance & Investment Management Internal Audit clients including ad hoc reviews or in response to an emerging risk area;
- Supervising work of junior staff members and delivery to clients;
- Managing the day to day client relationships;
- Helping to grow the existing Insurance & Investment Management Internal Audit business by working alongside our leadership team on proposals and new opportunities;
- Building a network of Insurance & Investment Management contacts through attending both external industry events and PwC hosted events.
Skills & experience:
- An Accountancy or Internal Audit qualification;
- Experience in auditing financial and operational controls within a wide range of business processes within the Asset Management sector;
- Experience in evaluating and performing risk assessments at a task and organisation level;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Identifying and effectively reporting any issues and recommendations for improvement to clients, as well as drafting the related sections of formal reports;
- The ability to work effectively in different teams for varying periods of time building good working relationships with both colleagues and client personnel at all levels;
- Experienced in supervising and developing junior staff;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the wider team.
- An understanding of relevant regulatory issues;
- The ability to contribute and create new initiatives and be responsive to change