Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank’s interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders.
- Support the review of client, payment and trade alerts.
- Support the end to end trigger event reviews for AML/CFT and provide appropriate advisory strategy.
- Support remediation exercises/actions required to address AML/CFT gaps/findings from Audit and independent reviews.
- Close engagement with business and functions to support the implementation of AML/CFT policy requirements.
- Preparation of monthly sanctions key metrics reporting.
- Participate in sanctions screening projects.
- Conduct AML/CFT trainings.
- Provide regional support & coordination for AML/CFT related matters.
- To assist on other FCSS advisory as and when needed – Fraud, ABC, etc.
- Any other ad-hoc AML/CFT roles as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree of a relevant field.
- Certification as an AML specialist (e.g. Diploma in AML) with a recognized institution.
- Minimum 5 years of AML and/or Sanctions experience involving in areas such as CDD/Transaction Monitoring/Sanction Screening/Sanctions Advisory/Client Risk Review.
- Good working knowledge on the different business segments (Retail/Corporates/Private Bank).
- Extensive understanding of MAS Notice 626.
- Understanding/exposure of AML frameworks across Asia and the MAS/OFAC sanctions regulations will be an advantage.
- Strong communication and written skills.
Exhibit timeliness, responsibility and is dependable in all work assigned.
- Ability to work well in a team with minimum supervision.