- Drive strategic direction and priorities into the annual investment planning process, overseeing the process and ensuring outputs are aligned to achieve objective
- Oversee the $300M Enterprise Reinvestment Fund portfolio across all operating areas including customer service, application development, core operations and data analytics
- Lead end-to-end development and delivery of Dedicated Business Reviews to MetLife’s CEO and CFO
- Provide updates to the Head of GTO, GTO Executive Committee and business segment-level governance
- Manage and optimize interfaces and partnership with the Enterprise and GTO segments, facilitating leverage of best practices
- Ensure high quality of GTO’s planning and effectiveness materials, including those used in highly visible forums with MetLife’s Board of Directors, Office of the CEO and the Executive Group
- Proactively identify new opportunities to deliver enterprise value through GTO programs
- Partner with senior GTO leaders to define key operational and profitability drivers for key GTO’s strategic initiatives
- Lead GTO Executive Committee in investment prioritization
- Develop and deploy controls around capital budgeting and spend
- Lead a team of strong planning and effectiveness associates defining team priorities and resource allocation
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 10-15+ years of strategy, financial planning and data analytics experience that includes exposure to IT, operations, planning, effectiveness and finance functions
- Demonstrated experience planning and overseeing business and supporting technology portfolio for a Fortune 50 company
- Strong and broad technical knowledge across several disciplines
- Strong project management skills, PMP certified or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Expert in effective management of multiple, concurrent projects
- Proven leadership track record and positive reputation with executive management, global business heads, and business partners
- Ability to foster organizational change through multiple channels and be a change agent
- Expert in building, developing and motivating high performance teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication and solid negotiation skills
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Thinks Strategically – Sets direction aligned to the company’s strategy, applying external and global perspective to meet local and global needs.
- Creates Partnerships – Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
- Grows Talent – Inclusively and pro-actively develops talent, empowers individuals and manages diverse teams to drive engagement and performance.
- Drives Results – Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs