Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank’s interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders.
- Ensure consistent interpretation and implementation of various Group standards across BU/Countries.
- Review of AML/CFT related matters and provide appropriate advisory strategy.
- Participate in digitalization projects, e.g. KYC related process improvements.
- To assist in conducting New Products Approval Request reviews.
- Conduct AML/CFT trainings.
- Preparation of monthly AML key metrics reporting.
- Support the review of client, payment and trade alerts.
- Provide regional support for AML/CFT related matters.
- Assist in implementing/coordinating EWRA Framework (across countries).
- To assist on other FCSS advisory – Fraud, ABC, Sanctions, etc.
- Ad-hoc projects involving AML initiatives/improvement.
- Bachelor Degree of a relevant field.
- Certification as an AML specialist (e.g. Diploma in AML) with a recognized institution.
- Minimum 5 years of AML experience involving in areas such as CDD/Transaction Monitoring/ Sanction Screening/ Client Risk Review.
- Good working knowledge on the different business segments (Retails/Corporates/Private Bank).
- Extensive understanding of MAS Notice 626.
- Understanding/exposure of AML frameworks across Asia and the MAS/OFAC sanctions regulations will be an advantage.
- Exhibit timeliness, responsibility and is dependable in all work assigned.
- Ability to work well in a team and with minimum supervision.