- Accountable for the development and coordination of the bank’s internal auditing activities.
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Review of accounting procedures.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities
- Prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the bank’s internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
- Having qualification of ACCA or B.COM Plus CA-Inter or equivalent education
- Internal Audit Experience will be proffered (Min. Three Year Experience)
- Having skills to perform Risk Assessment and Control Evaluation
- Having excellent knowledge of MIS Reporting, IA Reporting,
- Should be Analytical and Solutions maker
- Having advance level skills in MS-Excel, Word, Power Point and Flow Charts
- Having capabilities to work on ERPs.
- Having good inter-personal skills
- Excellent working experience of corporate governance, risk management and fraud prevention.
- Ability to use audit tools.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Effective customer focus with the ability to analyze root causes and understanding of the entire business processes.
- Strong background in accounting and financial issues.
- Excellent working knowledge of business process analysis.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs