- At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
- The Walt Disney Company is a diversified, international family entertainment and media organization whose operations include theme parks and resorts, filmed entertainment including motion pictures and television shows, home video products, records, consumer products, a cruise line, radio and television stations, broadcast and cable networks, Internet offerings and publishing activities.
- The Walt Disney World® Resort Legal Department is seeking qualified candidates for an Associate Principal Counsel position to provide legal support to various business areas. This attorney position is within a group of attorneys who advise areas of Parks and Resorts responsible for marketing and sales, as well as other business areas.
- Complex commercial transactions, including drafting and negotiating a wide variety of agreements and providing legal advice to marketing, sales and various other business units
- A transactional attorney with a minimum of 5 years of complex commercial transactional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Effective organizational skills with careful attention to detail
- Must be team-oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a solution oriented approach to legal issues
- Self motivated, with an ability to multi-task and work quickly and collaboratively under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and client relationship skills
- Ability to stay abreast of relevant and emerging trends in the law
- Legal experience in marketing and sales matters, such as group sales, license and promotion agreements, sweepstakes, website and mobile applications and advertising law issues, is a plus
- Law degree from an accredited law school
- Admission to The Florida Bar or willingness and qualifications to become a Florida Authorized House Counsel
- Law degree from a top tier accredited law school
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)
At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.