The Leadership Preparation Program (LPP) at Lincoln Financial Group is designed to prepare high-performing, college graduates for strategic roles within our company. This two year rotational program consists of multiple assignments in one business area. As a program participant you have the opportunity to:
- Add value to the organization through meaningful work
- Participate in a variety of experiences to accelerate your development
- Gain exposure to senior executives and build a valuable network of peers, managers, and leaders across the company
- Acquire knowledge of key businesses through enterprise-wide exposure
- Receive ongoing coaching and mentoring
Securing a position in the Leadership Preparation Program is a career opportunity of incomparable value. You will earn a competitive salary as you gain experience and discover areas in the company where you can excel as an individual contributor. You also join a highly engaged and supportive network of professionals from all levels of the organization who, long after completing the program, continue to support you and your fellow program participants.
Upon program completion, we work closely with our graduates, guiding them to the best professional opportunities at Lincoln Financial that align with their personal career aspirations.
What we look for in candidates:
- College senior – degree completed prior to start date
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrated leadership skill
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills
- Prior internship experience
- Effective networking skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with change and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to relocate for both rotations
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities. Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.