- Lead opportunity pursuits; build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Act as a key member of client service teams.
- Support marketing activities.
- Work with a team of professionals to perform high-quality consulting projects and help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients.
- Communicate with senior management and client representatives.
- Effectively manage multiple large and complex engagements / tasks simultaneously.
- Supervise and manage performance of the team working on assigned engagements.
- Ensure knowledge of local and international internal auditing / control, processes, risk management methodologies, current corporate governance and regulatory developments / requirements is up to date.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager.
- Minimum 8 years consulting or relevant experience. Good knowledge across the following areas: internal audit, operational process design and improvement, corporate governance, internal controls; strong preference for experience in ERM and / or supply chain.
- Able to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and key integration points, and identify challenges and / or solutions.
- Experience in leading business and opportunity development and pursuits.
- Creative thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high commitment to quality client service.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills .
- Strong team-building, mentoring and leadership capabilities .
- Strong presentation and report-writing skills with a good command of verbal and written English (Chinese proficiency an advantage) .
- Experience in handling high-impact and complex projects across borders or functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage .
- Qualified ACCA, HKICPA, CIA or equivalenta.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs