At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight.
The Associate Director’s responsibilities include supporting the Company’s Corporate Compliance function with special emphasis and focus on leading Compliance training initiatives. Additionally, this position will support Compliance related policies and procedures, and Compliance communications. This position will also serve as a liaison to internal and external business partners, providing direction and guidance related to Allergan’s Compliance program. This position requires an individual with strong capabilities in creating and executing training programs globally using various delivery tools and current adult learning methods for our multi-generational and multi-cultural nature of colleagues.
- Support leadership team in making recommendations on enterprise wide Compliance programs, including training adherence and effectiveness.
- Develop and execute the global training strategy for compliance related topics using innovative techniques to increase the understanding and application of the core values of our company.
- Apply appropriate training techniques across multiple platforms to engage colleagues in an effective and efficient manner.
- Inspire others to follow the established direction for the organization. Identify areas of opportunity to enhance compliance through effective training programs and communication.
- Identify, deliver and present issues to management with proactive recommendations on addressing the issues
- Provide regular updates and reports to management on Compliance projects and training initiatives.
- Integrate compliance controls into the scope of existing business practices company-wide
- Maintain corporate compliance policies that are clear, concise and values based.
- Serve as subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders for a variety of compliance functions, including policies and training content and systems
- Support specific critical special projects that are aimed at increasing compliance while simplifying business processes.
- Oversight of relationships with third party vendors and business partners to help ensure adherence to our Compliance program
- Maintain strict ethical, legal adherence and confidentiality at all times
Minimum 8-10 years Corporate Compliance in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry, or similar transferable experience. Three or more years of experience related to adult learning in a corporate environment. Experience in field sales, marketing or regulatory/legal also a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, advanced degree a plus.