- Assist in the day-to-day management of development projects including the oversight of project contractors and consultants.
- Working with the Investment Deal Team(s) to provide due diligence information and feasibility analysis of potential acquisitions.
- Assist in negotiating and drafting contract terms and scope with design consultants and contractors.
- Responsible for maintaining project timeline, ensuring milestones are met on time and within budget.
- Provide reports related to project status to Senior Development Staff, Investments Deal Team and other stakeholders.
- Prepare and track development budget related to assigned projects.
- Assist Senior Development Staff in securing the appropriate approvals, certifications, permits, etc. from city and other government agencies as required.
- Responsible for maintaining and executing project contracts in accordance with department and corporate requirements.
- Manage project documents including discretionary and non-discretionary approvals, agency releases/declarations/determinations, easements, covenants, tract maps, construction documents, A/E design and engineering plans and specifications, contracts/change orders, closeout documentation.
- Responsible for sharing and uploading documents and communication on GC’s web based project management site.
- Tracking and reporting project status to investors, lenders, joint ventures, quasi-public partnerships and the like
- Assist with monthly construction progress reporting including but not limited to schedules, applications for payment, etc.
- Oversight of design consultants and on-schedule creation of design documents
- Oversight of contractors, subcontractors and vendors related to day-to-day activities, invoices, hiring and contract negotiations.
- Oversee work activities of Analysts assigned to project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate Development, Design/Architecture, Construction or related major. Advanced Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in real estate development and/or construction with demonstrated knowledge of real estate development and construction process including a focus in project management.
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated proficiency in using SharePoint or other document control software.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Project Management software
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs