Financial strength, integrity and humanity—the values upon which New York Life was founded—have guided the company’s decisions and actions for over 170 years.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Ensure the complete and proper implementation of the NYLIC University Curriculum and systems. This includes the preparation for the conducting of Group and Drill, Individual Instruction and Drill, and Field Observation and Demonstration.
- Work with the Managing Partner to ensure the complete and proper implementation of the GOLD System in the General Office. This includes conducting Performance Review and Planning sessions with agents, conducting Agent Development Planning meetings with Partners and Managing Partners, assisting with Monthly Planning Meetings, and Annual Planning Meetings.
- Sales promotion. Assisting in the communication to agents of General Office, Zone and Home Office promotions.
- Assisting agents with case preparation and in the field conducting Field Observation and Demonstration as well as assisting in presenting and closing sales.
- Learning the GOLD System and how to properly implement the GOLD Systems in the General Office. Learning the NYLIC University Systems, company resources, and how to properly implement them in the General Office. Learning the skills necessary to develop agents; classroom facilitation skills, etc. Develop a working knowledge of NYLIC Products.
- Valid State Life and Health Licenses.
- FINRA Registrations, Series 6, 63.
- FINRA Series 26 registration within 120 days.
- Good written and oral communication skills.