- Preparing, analyzing and explaining historical and projected financial information.
- Coordinating and performing business due diligence.
- Preparing confidential memoranda, management presentations, marketing pitches and other presentations.
- Valuing companies and businesses.
- Helping market and plan engagements.
- Building relationships and maintaining direct contact with current and prospective clients.
- The environment at Houlihan Lokey is both collegial and entrepreneurial.
- Teamwork is essential to the firm’s success.
- At the same time, creativity and new ideas are encouraged.
- Associates are given substantial responsibility and are encouraged to help us grow our business.
- At least two years of investment banking experience; no Class of 2017 graduates.
- Advanced accounting, finance, financial modeling and analytical abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be an independent thinker and resourceful problem solver driven to succeed.
- Have a very strong work ethic, organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- An undergraduate degree with academic distinction.
- A demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs