As a member of the Corporate Derivatives team, a Derivatives Analyst provides complex quantitative and qualitative analysis and support functions for the Corporate Derivatives Group. You will have the opportunity to work across multiple lines of business within the bank and will frequently interact with all levels of the organization. In addition, this position provides daily exposure to colleagues throughout the various disciplines of the Capital Markets Group including Foreign Exchange, Commodities, and Fixed Income.
- Completes comprehensive pipeline and portfolio reviews on an ongoing basis to identify hedging opportunities
- Monitors market conditions and economic releases. Develops corresponding graphs, charts, etc. to be included in customer presentation materials
- Manages customer presentation templates to ensure that all charts and economic data are current and relevant. Also responsible for the design and formatting
- Prepares customer templates for marketers to ensure that appropriate strategies are included
- Manages internal pipeline and reporting
- Delivers superior customer service when interacting with customers and colleagues
- Quality Assurance: Adheres to bank policies and procedures and complies with legal and regulatory requirements. Follows, or in some cases establishes, as required, effective controls and processes to ensure risks are measured, monitored and controlled and compliance requirements are adhered to on an on-going basis. Keeps abreast of risk related changes that may impact assigned work functions and processes.
- Leadership: Organizes work flow for designated group and/or projects: reviews the work of others.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Finance or Economics concentration preferred
- 1-3 years of risk analysis or commercial banking experience required
Other traits, characteristics and experience:
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Knowledge of financial products
- Extensive Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and organized self-starter who is goal oriented
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and demanding environment