The Client Reporting Service Team is responsible for all inbound service related to Albridge Reporting. This includes, but is not limited to general service inquiries, setting expectations for historical performance reporting and consulting on data migration. This team member will provide an unparalleled service experience for all Client Reporting inquiries received via inbound calls or emails from both internal and external partners. This role requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile call center environment.
- Take advisor/assistant/internal partner calls (inbound and outbound) as they relate to Client Reporting products with a focus on high quality service and accuracy.
- Own the customer experience (internal or external) from the phone call, including timely resolution of Service Requests.
- Direct all inquiries through the proper channels to ensure proper processing and escalate inquiries when needed.
- Identify trends and suggest operational improvements to the team/Manager.
- Actively participate in customer service, operational, and technology training.
- Support fellow associates by acting as a point of contact for escalated items.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to assist in resolving escalations.
- Adapt to and adopt process changes and changes in client-facing software functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- 2+ years in the brokerage and financial services industry
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Preferred experience in a call center environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of managing investment performance data
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of investments, including but not limited to; mutual funds, fixed income products, options, common stocks and annuities
- Strong problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to perform under pressure in a team-oriented environment
- FINRA licensing a plus