As part of the Finance team, the Assistant Team Lead, Compliance and Controls is responsible for handling the internal controls and compliance Management framework.
- Drive the risk management activities, which include conducting annual and on-going risk assessments, identifying risks beyond risk tolerance and working with the Country Operations to implement key findings from the risk assessment results.
- Keep up to date of developments in the regulatory environment.
- Responsible for timely submission of various regulatory returns.
- Interact and partner with the Country General Managers and Head of Verticals in the country to influence the design and implementation of adequate controls in existing and new initiatives.
- Work with Business Process Owners to implement Risk Treatment Plans.
- Collaborate with the regulators on regulatory returns.
- Guide the remediation effort of audit issues raised by internal auditors.
- Approve the remediation effort of risks identified by risk management.
- Participate in any compliance related investigations.
- Provide guidance to the country on GRAB’s compliance policies and processes.
- 5-7 years of compliance related experience.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance or any equivalent degree.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills and works well in a team.
- Able to work well with business owners, in a dynamic work environment.
- Flexibility to travel up to 20% of the working time within the countries in SEA.
- Resourceful, dedicated and takes initiative.
- Fluency in English and Thai/Vietnamese speaking preferred.