- California State University San Marcos seeks an Assistant Director of Compliance in Athletics. Under the general direction of the Associate Director of Athletics for Compliance, the Assistant Director of Compliance is responsible for assisting with institutional control in all phases of the compliance program with NCAA, CCAA and University regulations, policies and procedures related to student athlete eligibility, admission and graduation requirements.
- CSUSM is a recipient of the Chronicle’s 2014 Great College to Work For. We’re looking for high impact employees to join our team. If you have what it takes – come grow with us at CSUSM!
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent administrative work experience involving study, analysis, and/or evaluation leading to the development or improvement of administrative policies, procedures, practices, or programs plus minimum of one year of NCAA compliance experience, experience determining eligibility requirements or equivalent internship.
- Law degree
- Master’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience in an academic setting
About California State University
Come join our campus located in North San Diego County just 10 miles east of the beautiful Pacific coast and less than 40 miles north of downtown San Diego. California State University San Marcos (CSUSM) is a modern, forward-thinking university, fueled by the collective innovation and determination of a transformational team. CSUSM is one of the largest employers in North San Diego County, where people are proud to come to work and be a part of something great. Our unwavering commitment to a “People First” philosophy supports a culture in which every employee is a leader, “empowered to decide, change and shape our future.