- Must have proven track record in successfully building, releasing, and maintaining large-scale enterprise systems in a complex technology environment – preferably within a major Global Asset Manager or Investment Banking Group
- Ensure Agile concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls while leading and demonstrating value-add principles to a team.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meeting
- Take high level business/functional requirements and break them down to sprint ready User Stories
- Proactively drive application architecture and on-going evolution ensuring maintenance of current stability, reliability, performance, flexibility, and capacity
UBS Asset Management is undertaking a significant strategic change program to evolve its Technology platform and best position the business for future growth.
To support these efforts, Asset Management Technology is seeking a delivery lead with strong industry experience and a deep understanding of technology to oversee our Fixed Income change program.
This is a hands-on role where the candidate will be required to help the team deliver in addition to managing stakeholder relationships, working with users to define requirements as well as overseeing the architecture, design, and coding of enterprise applications and tools using various Microsoft and third party technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 7-10 years of diverse experience in the Investment/Financial Technology arena, with Asset Management experience a major plus
- Strong business change experience and business acumen
- Experience in gathering and refining requirements in an agile environment – e.g. using User Stories
- Excellent communication skills to work with diverse stakeholders and drive decision making
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with business domain specialists, IT and functional heads
- Ability to work with global teams in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near shore)
- Attention to detail and experience with forecasting and budget management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.