An alternative investment firm seeks an Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Analyst.
This position provides support to the Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program and projects as assigned by the Compliance Officer to help the firm and its affiliates maintain compliance with federal and foreign financial industry laws and regulations. The position includes performance of a variety of administrative, organizational, communication, and compliance-oriented tasks.
- Conducts day-to-day functions relating to Anti-Money Laundering Compliance monitoring.
- Assists with implementation and testing of compliance policies.
- Research related to various affiliates for the purpose of completing internal, government and regulatory information requests.
- Assists with producing information related to KYC requests.
- Performs ad hoc and special projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
- High attention to detail and accountability in analytical assessments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Hard-working, detail oriented and committed to producing great end results.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing work environment with many competing priorities.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Develops and drives accountability for self and others.
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to provide a superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships.
- Demonstrates professional maturity that represents the organization’s image.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience with data gathering and analysis.
- 2+ years of experience with Anti-Money Laundering compliance.
- Private equity experience is a plus.
- Experience with Investment Advisers Act of 1940 is a plus.
Please send resumes to Jack@ComplianceSearch.com