Our client, is in the resort, cruise, and casino industry, and seeks an experienced Anti-Money Laundering professional for their casino division.
Do you have a passion for investigating and analyzing financial activity and a knack for identifying suspicious transactions patterns? To you, AML, FinCEN, OFAC, CIP, KYC and CFT, aren’t the ingredients for a tasty alphabet soup, no, to you these acronyms form the regulatory compliance framework for your professional career. You have honed your AML Compliance knowledge within the financial services or banking industry for a couple of years and you are ready, no EAGER, to take your career to the next level working on a truly global scale, supporting enterprise wide systems implementations and putting your advanced data analytics skill to use.
If this sounds like you we should talk!
The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Analyst is responsible for performing CIP (Customer identification Program), KYC (Know Your Customer), and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) compliance functions as a means of ensuring GCO’s compliance with AML, CFT (Counter Financing of Terrorism) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) regulation requirements.
Such functions include efficient gathering and review of financial transactions pursuant to shipboard Casino players as a means of identifying suspicious activities.
The AML Compliance Analyst must analyze information received from correspondent ship properties and compile this data in a timely manner to ensure accurate reporting; re Office of Foreign Assets Controls sanctions (“OFAC”), anti-money laundering (“AML”), and USA PATRIOT Act.
• Investigating and assessing alerts relating to potential money laundering risks in the organization;
• Recognize and evaluate high risk activity and make recommendation regarding alert escalation or governmental filings.
• Utilize a variety of analytical techniques and computer systems to make risk-based decisions concerning patron status.
• Assist in the composition and filing of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
• Responsible for timely completion and filing of Currency Transaction Reports (CTR) with Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) through BSA E-Filing.
• Review and validate information received from FinCEN against company records, researches issues, and resolves with FinCEN.
• Staying current with money laundering and terrorist financing behaviors, issues, policies, regulations, criminal typologies, industry best practices, and developing trends
• Ensuring an efficient and appropriate reaction to any matter in which money laundering or terrorist financing is suspected, raised or flagged for AML
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Audit/Accounting or a related field is required.
• At least two years’ data analysis and AML Compliance experience within financial services or banking.
• Experience using data mining/analytical tools and KYC automated solutions is an asset.
• Anti-Money Laundering diploma or similar qualifications an advantage. Professional certification with an organization, such as the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), gives a distinct edge.
• Casino experience preferred, but not required
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly at JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com
Also, please check out our job board, www.ComplianceJobs.com, and news blog www.ComplianceX.com