By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Working to protect our valuable brand, Vodafone’s Group Legal function encompasses our Legal Commercial, Corporate, Risk & Compliance, Litigation and Volume Contracts (Technology & Procurement) departments. Joining us as Anti-Bribery Compliance Officer you can be part of our empowering legal function.
- This position is responsible for the implementation of a robust and innovative anti-bribery compliance programme as part of the anti-bribery compliance team.
Implementing and maintaining an effective anti-bribery compliance programme , including:
- Risk assessment – Support the review and documentation of ongoing risk assessments across the entire organisation with respect to Anti-bribery risk including reporting results
- Implementing compliance programme – Ensure the compliance programme addresses key compliance risks identified in the risk assessment and work with local markets to deliver their action plan to implement each element of the programme.
- Monitoring and reviewing – undertake regular audits and assessments of current compliance status and establish monitoring and review mechanisms to ensure compliance with policies and procedures. Liaise with colleagues in Internal Audit to ensure that there is a consistent and co-ordinated approach to auditing compliance.
- Reporting – manage the local market reporting in relation to the status of compliance and any issues arising as applicable.
- Technical knowledge: Working knowledge and familiarity with the UK Bribery Act and compliance best practices. Understanding of regulation governance and control systems
- Communication: Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills. Strong attention to detail. Cross-cultural communication experience is desirable.
- Risk management: Experience in risk assessment and practices for monitoring and managing risk.
- Organisational skills: Proven excellent organisational and forward planning skills. Ability to prioritise workload and manage deadlines.
- Pro-active and motivated: Reliable, self-motivated and proactive.
- Educated to degree level, preferably accounting, finance or law.
- 2+ years experience in a relevant area of compliance (e.g. money laundering), anti-bribery compliance experience desirable.
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint