Our unique structure combines corporate finance and advisory capabilities with a large technical team of geologists and engineers collectively delivering superior financial solutions through industry and banking expertise. Moreover, we recently added a Midstream / MLP team to the group in 2012, further expanding our existing Upstream and Oilfield Services investment banking capabilities throughout the energy value chain.
- Performing and reviewing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and comparable companies multiples-based analyses.
- Building and using financial models.
- Preparing pitchbooks and live deal materials, such as offering memorandums and prospectuses.
- Conducting industry and product research.
- Analyzing detailed corporate and financial information.
- Participating in the execution of financings, M&A and restructuring and recapitalization transactions.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university AND at least 1-3 years of Investment Banking experience in Energy or a sector coverage group.
- Financial modeling coursework, training, or experience.
- Live in Houston or willing to relocate to Houston.
- At least 1-3 year of experience in Energy Investment Banking.
- Series 79 and 63 licenses.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously.
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as team player.