- Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
- Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps.
- Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
- Join our team and together we’ll power the sound decisions that enhance value – yours and ours.
- As an Analyst, your first year will be spent gaining an understanding of tax in general whilst completing the first stage of your professional qualifications.
- our technical knowledge will deepen through exam training and your day-to-day work will include the preparation of company and personal tax returns, the preparation of tax disclosures for the financial statements, and drafting notes on areas of technical research.
- You will also have client management responsibilities such as providing advice on key filing and payment dates, liaising with HM Revenue & Customs and administrative responsibilities such as producing analyses of time spent on client projects.
- As you progress within our team, your commercial understanding and technical knowledge will broaden and you will build your own client responsibilities and ultimately begin to manage clients
- Enthusiasm and passion for working in financial/professional services
- Strong, diligent work ethic
- Intellectually rigorous and curious
- High level of detail orientation
- An interest and competence in working with data and spreadsheets
- Ability to prioritize and juggle conflicting tasks successfully
- Ability to work within a small team, supporting colleagues where necessary
- An interest in pursuing professional qualifications and a career in Tax
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a top 30 ranked university ideally in a related degree such as economics, business
- studies, maths etc.
- A Levels – ideally 3 Bs minimum
- GCSEs or equivalent – minimum of B in English, Maths and Science
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs