This position will start trading right away and help trading desk develop electronic trading algorithm to enhance our hedging/execution efficiency.
- Design and develop algorithmic trading tools to enhance hedging performance and execution efficiency.
- Manage own inventory and PnL/Risk.
- Extend algorithmic trading to incorporate other relative value hedging strategies at Capital Markets.
- Develop automated option market making strategy.
- Bachelors Degree, Master’s or PhD required, or equivalent, with a strong mathematical background.
- 2-5 years of prior experience within a similar role preferred, but not required (based on relevant experience as detailed herein).
- Strong computer programming experience is required. C++, C# and/or F# experience is a plus. Network programming experience is a plus.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong interest in trading and risk management.
- The candidate must be able to form their own business goals, lead the development of the Algo trading tools, and work with other traders as a team.
- Computational programming experience.
- Self-driven, teamwork, leadership and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, and quantitative skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.