Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure comply with external and internal regulations and polices
- Assist the Associate Director, Risk and Compliance to oversee and monitor the CDD compliance function
- Responsible for compliance surveillance testing, compliance programs, ad-hoc compliance review assignment, projects and investigations
- Responsible for drafting, implementing, reviewing, updating internal regulations, including NPO/NGO, FPEP, Sanction and compendium
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to Anti Money Laundering Prevention.
- Review team’s operating instructions/procedures with emphasis on risk and controls (decision control points, process failure points, escalation triggers) to ensure all are fit for purpose.
- Conduct on the job training and prepare new joiners for their jobs. Coordinate training to staff concerned on the knowledge and awareness of compliance with the relevant laws, rules and standards
- Feedback to Management Team and Peers to recommend appropriate improvements on CDD review process.
- Ensure that control procedures outlined in various BOCs or Procedure Manuals are fully implemented and ensure staff comply with same requirements in the laid down procedures or Manual relevant to your job responsibilities
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs