- Perform AML controls and ongoing review of transactions flagged by the monitoring system.
- Closing out the alerts thoroughly in a timely manner, and ensuring significant issues identified are fully investigated and promptly escalated where necessary.
- Provision of high quality advice and training to stakeholders with respect to controls performed and on applicable internal policies and local law.
- Keeping AML compliance manuals and bulletins up-to-date.
- Preparing periodic management reports as required by senior management/global.
- Assisting existing team members in diverse tasks including regulatory reporting/inspection and internal/external audits.
- Participate in MS&C stream initiatives, work closely with various stakeholders to define business requirements, conduct user acceptance test, ensure proper business integration and provide post implementation support.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 18 months of relevant work experience either within Compliance, regulatory or audit experience pertaining to wealth management.
- Thorough knowledge of AML regulatory requirements.
- Thorough record-keeping abilities and a natural attention to detail- a proficiency or inclination towards technology, including for example being proficient with Excel.
- Good drafting skills.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- A self-starter with the organizational skills and ability to work independently, applying sound judgment and rationale for decisions made.
- A natural communicator with an additional language capability a preference, ideally Mandarin. This is due to the team having a regional country coverage that includes China.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs