Key Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
Member of the Business Operations International Specialized Processing team that will work
- closely with Management and Compliance to ensure Lux 12-02 AML requirements are effectively carried out during the administration of account/brokers set ups, account/broker maintenances.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with the IFDS Lux Registration team and other departments (e.g. Customer Services, Dealing Teams) and Clients
- Provide support and oversight on Registration outsourced services.
- Obtain requirements from clients to ensure adherence to established policies and procedures; liaison with clients for missing documentation
- Strongly adhere to existing procedures and controls in place and pro-actively react when foreseeing issues; ensure that checklist, job aids and system changes are updated and followed
- Initiate problem recovery, correction strategies, procedural and process enhancements; take concrete steps to prevent and to reduce error reoccurrences in the future
- Recognize the importance of accuracy and high standards of quality during monitoring and execution Registration tasks
- Analyze and evaluate complex problems / issues linked to controls or maintenance of registered shareholder and broker
- Responsible for the administration of KYC/AML legal requirements upon day to day transactions
AML Experience (1-2 years) – successful candidate should have working experience with AML functions
Successful candidates must demonstrate the following competencies:
- willingness to make and take phone calls within service standards,
- ability to probe and ask questions to clarify
- understanding, seeks clarity when necessary, listens well to instructions
- ability to communicate in both written and verbal form with internal and external clients, email and reporting experience.
- successful candidates must have proven skills in obtaining productivity and quality results within a given
time frame with MS Office, Multi applications, Windows, and Outlook.
- function at all times as a team player to build an atmosphere of co-operation within
the department and where all team members are engaged.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- increase knowledge by constantly learning new areas. Display good organizational
skills in order to meet deadlines and keeps well documented records
- candidate must be willing to work in an environment with flexible schedules that are driven by client commitments and seasonal
- beneficial if the candidate can work anytime between 7AM – 9PM.
However core business hour coverage is required between 7.30AM – 6PM
- candidate must show proven skills in being
able to meet deadlines under pressure.
- candidate must show they are a motivated individual who does not require constant supervision to meet expectations.
- Bilingual in Spanish or both – It is an asset if candidate is able to write and speak English and Spanish or English and French or Luxembourgish
- demonstrate logical, analytical, critical and process thinking to identify, analyze and
evaluate complex problems / issues.
- maintains open communication channels
- keep up to date with industry, system and regulatory knowledge and applies to role.
- apply ongoing control functions keeping up compliance with regulatory aspects such as criminal names checking, anti-money laundering and OFAC / PEP regulations
- initiate problem recovery, correction strategies, procedural and process enhancements; takes concrete steps to prevent and to reduce error reoccurrences in the future.
- strongly adhere to existing procedures and controls in place and pro-actively react when foreseeing issues.
Problem solving skills
- ability to work in a volume driven environment maintaining high accuracy and quality standards, analytical and process thinking skills experience.