- undertake AML related investigations and suspicious transaction reporting with the local authorities
- perform and report on periodic controls including review of new and existing clients, and any other ad-hoc reviews through both manual and electronic means, for the purpose of identifying potential money laundering issues
- provide AML compliance advice / training to the Business and Support functions with respect to due diligence/KYC standards and on applicable internal policies/local regulations
- support the preparation/follow-up on internal/external audit and regulatory inspection
- co-operate with AML Compliance counterparts in other locations within and outside of APAC
- review and identify changes in AML regulations, assessing potential impact on existing policies/procedures and implementing changes to ensure compliance
- keep abreast of regulatory developments in prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing activities
Your experience and skills
- a graduate degree with around 5 years of relevant experience
- previous compliance or audit experience in the area of Anti-money Laundering. Experience pertaining to private banking or wealth management would be highly preferred.
- knowledge of various legal entities, trust structure and fund structure set ups.
- practical knowledge of relevant AML/CFT laws and guidelines
- a natural and effective communicator
- able to influence others
- passionate about maintaining high levels of client service, even in challenging and sometimes stressful situations
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs