Enterprise Role Overview:
Our client, a top bank is seeking a highly qualified candidate who is able to participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements.
Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions.
Develops prototypes of the system design and works with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes.
May lead multiple projects with competing deadlines.
Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations, as well as mentor junior band 5 Architect 1’s. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel.
Typically 7 or more years of architecture experience.
Organizational Unit: Data Shared Services/Control Functions Technology.
Line of Business Job Description:
Data Governance (DG) refers to the overall management of the integrity, usability, and availability of data employed by the enterprise. The AML Data Governance (DG) Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring accuracy and high quality data across multiple sources and platforms with in Global Financial Crimes Technology. Additionally, the AML DG Analyst manages various data mappings to support Fraud detection, advanced analytics, and to meet other needs of the business. Works cross-functionally with business and technology partners to develop proactive data and workflow solutions and to ensure Enterprise Data Standards and best practices are communicated accordingly to the stakeholders.
- Responsibilities Include:
- Establish and communicate Enterprise Data Management (EDM) standards to business partners and track adherence.
- Coordinate & track impact assessment of new priorities across Corporate Compliance and Anti Money laundering applications.
- Ensure the metadata is captured accurately and help with providing sustainable solution to maintain accurate metadata on an ongoing basis by working with individual Front Line Units (FLUs) and AML program partners.
- Drive Governance routines and provide status on effectiveness of Data Governance & EDM engagement within Corporate Compliance and AML programs.
- Establish Issue Management routines for tracking and reporting Data Incidents.
- Maintain enterprise data mappings consistent with internal policies and standards.
- Assist with ongoing examinations and make recommendations for improved data management and/or reporting.
- Establishing KPIs and providing transparency through KPI measurement / reporting.
- Ensure Application teams adhere to data governance polices driven by EDM requirements
- The Data Governance Analyst must:
- Possess 7+ years of experience as a Data Governance Analyst in a complex data environment.
- Experience with governance routines in a large-scale shared data environments with multiple stakeholders.
- Very strong Experience on Microsoft Office tools (Word/PPT/Excel).
- Strong domain knowledge of financial services industry and Anti Money Laundering and regulatory/compliance data domains.
- A bachelors and/or master’s degree in computer science or related field is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of database modeling principles, techniques and enterprise data management best practices.
- Able to independently drive process decisions.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively manage day-to-day interactions and relationships with a diverse group of colleagues.
Ideal Personal Profile:
- An individual of high integrity, energy and optimism who is self-directed and motivated.
- An individual with excellent communication skills, both oral and written; a person who is articulate and a good presenter of ideas.
- An individual who is well organized.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment to drive quality goals while meeting aggressive delivery deadlines.
- Be able to develop, convey and defend a point of view
- A good listener; a person who seeks input and involves others in his/her communications; a person who values and cultivates relationships.
- An individual with a demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
- A professional who is apolitical, business-focused and exercises good judgment.
- An individual with a demonstrated ability to get things done and make things happen; a person who is resourceful, seizes opportunities and is an innovator.
- A professional who wants to contribute to the organization, and who is achievement-, goal- and impact-oriented.
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly – JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com
Please visit our job board and news blog www.ComplianceJobs.com and www.ComplianceX.com