- Establish and maintain strong relationships with our partners to enhance the delivery of the compliance and risk-management programme.
- Evaluate internal controls and AML compliance programmes of our Financial Institution clients and agents, through transaction analysis, reviews and training sessions.
- Implement and enforce policies, procedures, and programmes to minimise potential money laundering risk.
- Work closely with the Regional FI Oversight teams to achieve consistency in development and deployment, and to share concerns and knowledge.
- Provide leadership, training and guidance to colleagues in multiple geographical locations to effectively
- support compliance programmes, processes and procedures, as well as accomplish compliance goals and strategies.
- Address escalated complex problems and critical issues, utilising robust decision making ability towards appropriate resolution.
- Strong experience in a compliance management role focusing on AML responsibilities within the financial services industry.
- Strong experience in a financial services organisation with multiple financial products, a regulatory agency or a law firm specialising in payment services compliance issues.
- Understanding of financial products and services including foreign exchange, forwards, options, draft and similar investment products.
- Strong understanding of the Wolfsberg Correspondent Banking principles, European AML regulations and the US PATRIOT Act Section 312
- Proven ability to analyse, utilise and employ sound judgment and industry standards to draw conclusions regarding the status of a provider’s oversight programme.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs