Temp to Perm opportunity
Our client a, pioneering Bitcoin Exchange is looking for AML Associates for temp to perm engagements. The AML Compliance Associate will work with the Exchange team. The right person should be experienced in performing BSA/AML, Sanctions, and regulatory requirements, including but not limited to Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR), responding to law enforcement requests, and investigations related to transactions monitoring and sanctions monitoring.
* Compliance checks/withdrawal monitoring at each withdrawal window (5x daily)
* Post-transaction Monitoring, including bitcoin blockchain monitoring via Elliptic
* Team with operations regarding client onboarding, both retail and institutional accounts
* Maintain our sanctions program, including investigating and decisioning sanctions alerts related to clients or third-parties
* Support the maintenance of the KYC file, including risk rating, EDD and ongoing monitoring of our client base
* Triage Desk emails relating to Compliance approvals (e.g., withdrawal modification requests)
The ideal experience should be an associate/analyst with 2-4 years of Compliance-experience (BSA/AML) at a regulated financial institution.
Please send resumes to (Heather@ComplianceSearch.com)