- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other relevant field required.
- Masters degree in Accounting or Taxation preferred.
- More than one (1) year of prior tax experience required
- Financial Services industry experience supporting Alternative Investment funds including: Venture Capital, Private Equity, Real Estate, and Hedge Funds preferred
- Proficiency in the taxation of partnerships preferred
- Working towards CPA, CFP, Masters in Tax, or JD
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat preferred
- Experience with tax research databases preferred
- Proficient in tax compliance process software preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Able to follow instructions as directed by members of Tax Team
- Takes appropriate actions without being asked
- Seeks advice of appropriate superiors regarding issues, problems related to compliance